Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Diary of a Returning Gamer #4

This is the first time in a long, long time where I'm juggling multiple games at the same time. From NIER, to Brutal Legend, to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 (which I restarted playing so I can gather all military intelligence from the get-go), to Heavy Rain, to Silent Hill: Homecoming, this point and click mystery game called Letters From Nowhere (for the PC), and Fallout 3. This doesn't even include Facebook and puzzle games I play from time to time and online flash games from various sites like Newgrounds and Miniclip.

There are still a bunch of games I have set my sights on: Final Fantasy XIII, God of War 3, and Fallout: New Vegas to name a few. We'll see how much I can obliterate of the games I currently have until I can sink my teeth on to the new ones.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment