Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 11

Something people seem to compliment you the most on

I rarely get compliments. But when I do, it's usually things that people are surprised by the most. Some people say I'm funny. I don't try to be funny, but there are things I say or do that just comes off as funny. I guess it just comes naturally to me. In middle school, I got complimented the most on my Basketball skills. I'm a short guy in basketball standards. But during the teacher vs students game in 8th grade, I played in the second quarter and gained 6 points for the student team by making back to back 3-point shots over my vice-principal. They didn't expect that out of me.

Mostly... I think people compliment me the most on my singing. I like to sing. I try to do my best even at Karaoke even when I know it's just for fun. Secretly, though, it would be nice to compete in American Idol or a singing show.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment