Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 12

Something you never get compliments on

I answered the opposite of this question for Day 11. It asked about something that people seem to compliment me the most on. Generally, compliments are nice. However, I don't put so much focus on it. It's nice to be complimented. Whenever I do, I'm humbled.

There are a lot of things I do that I don't expect to get compliments on. The way I see it, I don't just do anything just so I can get a compliment. If I like what I'm doing, it's all that matters. Getting feedback is another thing. Feedback allows me to improve or change.

With that said, I don't really know that many examples of something I never get compliments on. There is one compliment I got several months ago. I took it to heart and will always remember how I felt.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment