Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dinosaurs Forgot About Dre w/ Guns



I saw this anime music video at Otakon 2013. It was one of the finalists for the action category. The Cyberoptix remix to "Dinosaurs with Guns" sounded a lot like the beat hook to "Forgot About Dre." It would be cool if someone remixed the songs together. I looked online and couldn't find one. I've never done any professional-like audio mixing, but this had to be done.

It took a while to find the vocals only track to Forgot about Dre. I was looking for the instrumental version of Dinosaurs with Guns Cyberoptix remix, but I couldn't find it. I tried isolating the music only, but the vocal track is too synthesized for my software to remove it. I think it worked out okay leaving that song as it is.

I did the remix. It's a rough cut, but it's what I needed. Hopefully you EDM DJs out there can make a better version of this mix.



I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment