Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February Update List Post 2014

1. It's been a while. I had a few posts lined up about several games I recently played and completed. Just didn't have time to write.

2. I completed another Nanoblock set for the Great Pyramid of Giza. I recorded the video of me assembling it. I was thinking of adding the timer while editing the video, but the script is not fully compatible with my software. It shouldn't be much of a problem. I'll just need the right music to go with it.

3. I got a postcard from my friend from London. I don't get many post cards so there's that. Cool. Cool cool cool.

4. Today is my birthday. Thirty. The big 3-0. And I still got carded at the restaurant for my birthday dinner on Sunday. It was the first time I drank since August last year. Two glasses and a bottle of red wine. Dry aged steak. Lava cake. It was an expensive dinner, but my parents justified it, being my 30th birthday and all.
I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment