Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Unbearable Posts on Facebook

I spend a small chunk of my Internet time on Facebook. It's been a portal for most people to check out what their family, friends, acquaintances and others are up to. Facebook games, small chats and discussions with friends or in groups. I just want to have a nice time in this familiar corner online. Then you see those unbearable posts.

These posts are ignorant, blasé, argumentative, and/or passive-aggressive. These hold true for comments inside otherwise OK posts. I don't want that shit on my news feed. It's bad enough Facebook tweaked the main page to push recently commented posts to the top. Now I have to deal with people clearly lashing out on others in their friend list for what is lacking in their life. Part of me wants to put the aggressors in their place. Instead, I go for the peaceful route most of the time.

Everyone's got their own burdens. And I'm not gonna be one of those people that dumps mine in on somebody else.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment