Monday, June 23, 2014

What Dreams Tell You?

Too many memorable dreams these past few days.


I've killed this person I disliked in college by stabbing him on two separate dreams. On the first dream, before it ended I hooked up with a silhouette of a familiar girl, but can't recognize her. We sneaked out in the middle of the night and talked and kissed in a jeep.


The second dream was very videogame-like. Yes, I killed and stabbed that guy from college. Then there was a party or parade of some sort and I recognized my best friend from school whom I haven't talked to or seen since 2005. I raised my hand and he sort of recognized me. He's in a metal band and changed his name to Santa (Lucia/Guias) Cruz. It explains why I couldn't find or get a hold of him (It's weird that I vividly remember that name that when I woke up I searched what I remembered on Google).


Just had another dream earlier where I have powers and I was about to move in with this girl I like (who is a mixture of someone very familiar and my co-worker from my last job). Weirdly enough, I ended up being house mates with my former co-worker and her husband, who owned the place and let me live with this girl I like. For some reason another girl appears in the picture and I'm also involved with her. The whole thing is awkward because this girl knows everybody else, yet I already proposed to marry the girl I like. The dream kind of got confused and it appears I promised myself to both of them. I haven't been in this much drama since college and been in a tug-of-war/having to choose/being fought over situation since 6th grade.


So what do these dreams all mean? I don't know. But all these dreams just made me realize something...


... I feel lonely.


I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment