Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Facebook Deactivation

I deactivated my Facebook Sunday night. It got to a point where I got fed up with the online company (and I don't mean the website). I started to feel detached with myself and had to put a stop to it.


I'm still available, limitedly, everywhere else. Other than that, I'm nowhere.


To be honest, I don't know what I'm feeling now. It seems I've lost interest in a lot of things. I could feel my writing and thoughts progressively get bitter every week. You wouldn't have read of them here, though.


Worriedly, I lost 10 pounds in just 2 weeks. No exercise. Just didn't have the appetite. I'm still undecided on whether I like being alone and hate social gatherings. I feel lonely at times and want to seek company. Overall, my mind is all over the place.


A constant stream of music, undivided focus on certain games, gaming making and TV shows are the only ones to keep my mind preoccupied before it regresses to unworldly, horrible thoughts.


I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment