Friday, October 16, 2015

Swimming Through River Valley (Assassin's Creed Rogue)

Back on the Hudson Valley again during the Seven Years war. This time, swam from the top right point to the bottom left point of the map at Mount Vernon. When I started swimming, I lost my bearings and kept swimming forward, following the open waters and trying to reach the cursor according to the mini map. I ended up taking a longer route.

The swimming speed was the fastest in water outside of ships. I could have waded through the river the whole time, but that would have been twice as long. There's a link on the video if you want to watch the full length version instead of the time lapse video, if you want a challenge. I don't really recommended it, but it let's you gauge actual speed in the game.



I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment