Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Thanksgiving Week

My family usually spend Thanksgiving in New York City. We tried the whole "having a big feast with out of town relatives" thing, but they live out of town and don't get to come over. So we started doing our own tradition, going to New York City. We explore the museums, Central Park, Rockefeller Plaza, Chinatown, Park Place, Broadway shows, Time Square, etc. We turned it into a sight-seeing Thanksgiving trip.

We're doing something different this year. We're visiting Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, primarily seeing The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It's been 5 years since all of us went there.

I didn't take as many photos as I normally do, but I recorded a ton of clips from Wednesday to Friday. Actually, towards the third day, I didn't take as many videos and just took photos, posting them to my instagram.

I've compiled my videos below on a YouTube playlist, starting with clips I recorded from five years ago. I had them lying around in my external harddrive so I figured, "why not use them?"



I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment