Saturday, December 17, 2016

Sprinting Through Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

I wasn't sure how I would go about doing this in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. With 50 locations and 75 islands to explore, this proved to be a much harder task.

I decided to just stick with 3 major cities in the game: Havana, Nassau, and Kingston. Along Aveline de Grandré's memories, Freedom Cry and DLC islands, I didn't include the Great Inagua Hideout location, despite it being a major place in the game. The terrain towards the back of the island involves jumping between trees and platforms. It's not a problem with Edward sprinting, but walking makes this impossible.

Strolling Times
Havana................. 05min19sec
Nassau................. 05min08sec
Kingston............... 09min48sec

Total.................. 20min15sec



I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment