Thursday, April 26, 2018

Only One Floor Away

Can’t fully process my emotions right now. I know I would be transferring to another contract, but I didn’t think it would be so soon. My last day with my current project is this Friday. I start orientation for the new contract Monday. Completely caught off guard by this. I thought it would be next month or sometime in August.

- Happy/Excited for the new opportunity and challenges.

- Grateful for my managers for the opportunity and trusting me with our work, promoting over the years to a leadership position.

- Overwhelmed/stressed for transitioning my programs within your project, a really sped up knowledge transfer and communicating it to our client.

- Sad cause I’m leaving my team. I really like them.

It’s been a good two and a half years watching our team grow from 7 people to 20, to 55, to 30.

Good thing is I’m only one floor away, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment