Friday, December 27, 2019

Sprinting Across Egypt in Assassin's Creed Origins (Time Lapse)

Playing as Aya, I'm sprinting across Egypt from one point (southeast) to the other (northwest). This is the opposite direction as the route I took riding a horse. The console version of Origins removed the "sprint" button and incorporated both walking/running with the left analog stick. Since I can't do a consistent walk animation, there won't be a walking across Egypt video. I avoid water as much as possible, but it's fine here.

Warning:
Due to YouTube re-encoding the videos to their specs in a lower bitrate, you will see a lot of pixelations in 60 frames per second videos in any fast moving scenes. It's too bad because the original video looks really good on my system.



I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment