Sunday, February 28, 2010

Revisiting my 101 List of Things to Do

I haven't written anything about my 101 List of Things To Do in what seems like 5 months. I've completed a few more of them and probably removing/adding new ones.

95. Actually go clubbing: I'm scratching this off cause I went clubbing with PineappleLurve on New Year's Day at night at Federal Hill in Baltimore. It was a club hang out, so it counts.

84. Ask someone to go on a date: So I met this girl online. We talked for at least a week and we seemed to really hit it off. She hinted of wanting to go to Medieval Times. I was already planning on asking her out to go to the movies with me. We actually became girlfriend/boyfriend. It only lasted for 2 days. I wasn't ready so I ended it. Cool thing about it is I asked someone out on a date.

83. Celebrate birthday with true friends: I fulfilled this on my 26th birthday 2 week ago. I went to Outback Steakhouse with my family. After all is said and done, my family is the one true constant in my life. You can't find any truer friends than that.

9. Have many, many days where everything just works out the way you wanted: I've experienced days where I've never been held in traffic. Once I got in the metro, it came in just as I got there and left just as I got in the train. When I got in to work, nothing was breaking so the day went by smoothly. The best day would be the that one week where I was working from home due to the blizzard.

1. Meet your idols: I went to a concert tonight with my mom and dad. I saw two of my favorite male singers in the Philippines. We never thought it would happen. They were viewed as rivals as far as singing is concerned but they joined forces and went into concert together and created an album together.

Speaking of the concert. I really enjoyed myself. I met my aunts and uncles from Virginia. It's the biggest gathering of Filipinos I've seen since I went to the Philippines in Summer 2008. The White House Chef was in there. She was Former President Bush's chef and Obama kept her as the chef as recommended by President Bush. Turns out Obama likes Sinigang and Adobo.

Until then.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment