Sunday, September 8, 2013

Aggressively Chicken Dances Towards You

It's one of those days. I'm at home doing nothing. A college friend invited me last month to Renn Fest today. I wasn't sure about my schedule, so I didn't commit to 'going' or 'maybe' through the Facebook event page. I have the pager this month when things go poop at work. It's been relatively quiet today. I should have gone.

There are no good movies out that I want to see. Summer just ended and movie studios are pushing films near October 'till the end of the year. Besides Otakon 2013, I've been in hermit mode since mid-June. I haven't seen friends on the weekends. I go out alone most nights. I have my family close, yet, somehow, I feel detached. I had my 10-year high school reunion last month. It was nice seeing familiar faces. The attendance was lackluster, but it was expected. Such is the reality

Maybe there's point past sadness and depression. I don't feel either emotions, but I can't help imagining a muffled tiny voice echoing through the quiet recesses of the back of my mind, crying for help, saying "I'M BORED AS FUCK. DO SOMETHING!!!"


What I picture my mind is doing to me.

I'm going to step out for a bit. Probably bring my camera... or not (I'm bored enough as it is. I can't be lugging around that thing). Maybe it will change my mood.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment