Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Saturday

I don't post much personal stuff as I used to. In a way, my LEGO and gaming videos, technically, are my creations, ergo, personal stuff. But who am I kidding, right?

I watched Kung Fu Panda 3 with my younger sister. Her treat. I really like this movie. I think it's better than the second movie, story wise. It also made several callbacks to the last two movies and every character here have more speaking roles as the previous movie. So it's safe to say this is the last Kung Fu panda movie and a great send off.

I initially planned on sending my two bags of donations to Goodwill after the movie, but I fell asleep at home. I woke up at 7. Donation hours ended at 5. So might as well eat dinner.

Hot House Sake

Fried Buffalo Wings with Spicy Mayo Dip

Sashimi

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment