Monday, January 22, 2018

Bad Dreams Again

Just woke up from a bad dream. Tired so went to sleep early, but now up. Hate how dreams are litmus tests sometimes on how you would react to a situation and it’s so awful. I went through this years before my father died when he was already sick and gets hospitalized for complications.

Anyway, the dream started with me staying late at work. Had my co-workers there, too. The sky gets dark and the clouds started swirling and dipping closer to the ground. Ran back inside and it was a full-blown storm-like scenario with tornadoes everywhere. For some reason, the dark clouds have some sort of lint, or possibly candy, confetti in each cloud hump. A lot of thing went haywire, including a man who serviced my car and made it pink after the storm.

Was walking around the area in the dream and three teen-looking kids walk towards in a coordinated move to steal something. One of them purposely tried grab the wallet on the right pants pocket. The other, swipe car keys on the left. Moved around, looked at them, and yelled no. They were pretty happy with what they did. Went to my car and the key wouldn’t work. The whole hunt was replaced with rubber. The car wasn’t mine as well with sticker decals. This was the part get made me anxious in the dream. Tried reviewing how the keys were swiped. Then thought about everything that needs to be replaced.

Still had my wallet so I was fine. It was the car itself and possibly my smart phone in the car.

It was also then I realized I’m in a dream and I forced myself to wake up by yelling. So glad it was a dream. Combination of last week’s weather, car in the shop for repairs, and the show “The Chi” might have something to do about it.

I’m done.

No comments:

Post a Comment