Saturday, October 3, 2009

10 and 12

#10 - Attend a concert.

So my sister invited me to a concert from her church group in Georgetown.  I must say it was a great experience.  It's not the usual rowdy crowd because it was held in one of the theater halls inside Georgetown University and the audience mostly consisted with members from Agape.  There was another gathering of students inside 2 floors down from where the concert was.  We stuck out from the student population like two peas in a pod.  Don't know if that made sense... don't care :)  It won't be my last, but I'm glad I accomplished that.

#12 - Buy a car
So this past Wednesday, I finalized a deal to buy a new car.  I special ordered it and the previous estimate was that it would arrive in 2-3 weeks.  Turns out the specs I ordered had an exact match from the new shipment that's just fresh off the port in New York (sans the TRD lowering springs).  I should have the car by any day now next week.  The final unveiling will be sometime next week and I'll post as many pictures for your eyes to feast on.

Before that though, I'll be posting pictures of my last ride with my old car.  It's been with the family for 11 years.  I'll surely miss it.

Before I go, I'm currently digging this cover of "Run This Town" by Jay-Z ft. Rihanna, Kanye West... covered by KatBadar and TimothyDeLaGhetto.



I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment