Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy Body

Haven't blogged in 5 days or less. Been so busy with work. This week I'll be on call. I'm also coding for 3 people because they left during the build phase and I have to cover their leftover code. Other than that, I'm thrilled for my new car. I got in on Friday. It looks mean. I'll reveal all later when I have time to take pictures and whatnots. I'm still undecided on what to call "it."

Anyway, I went to Octoberfest at the Maryland State Fair. Lots of lederhosens and beer maiden costumes (sorry, I don't know what the term for the women's costume is). They had all kinds of beer there. I got to eat potato pancakes, bratwurst, spicy Italian sausage and some sweet, sweet popcorn. I should have bought a large bag... it would have lasted me the entire day. I couldn't stay long because I had to go to the car dealer and install the wheel locks. Overall it was a good day. Then I had to go to work on Sunday to code. My team lead and co-worker was there since Saturday night. Good thing they didn't have to stay another day.

Anyway, that's about it. I'm being a busy-body this week. Hopefully everything settles down.

I still need to see Paranormal Activities and other movies I've missed.

Besides being on call and the upcoming date auction for Asian Student Connection at UMBC, I don't have any other plans this week.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment