Sunday, June 6, 2010

Did A Duet with the Glee Version of Alone

The first song on my playlist is the Glee version of the song "Alone" original by the group Heart. This version is sung by Kristen Chenoweth and Matt Morrison. I went to my sister's friend's high school graduation/birthday party tonight. I sang the song in a duet with my sister's best friend. I think we pulled it off quite nicely. Probably needs a little bit of tweaking, but we pulled it off... Heck, I'm feeling a little air-headed right now to say that I did really really well.

Well, that's about all I can say right now. Overall a fun night.

I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Was it with Sheila? Cool stuff... I know you love that song, LOL.

    By the way, I recently posted about this new app I got for the iPhone... auto-tune!

    ReplyDelete