Friday, July 2, 2010

Hymns

For some reason this song from the Philippines in church has always stayed with me. I'm not quite sure about the lyrics and the correct words but I remember it. I couldn't remember the entire lyrics but after 1 hour of searching I found the entire song. It's one of those songs that just reminds you that no matter where you are and what you're doing, you're never really alone.


I know I'll never be alone
In this world
I know I'll never be alone
Completely alone
You'll always be beside me
To strengthen and to guide me
To drive away my fears with love

The raging sea will calm down
The storm will pass
The smiling sun will rise up
To brighten the skies

'Tis a reason for a smile
'Tis a reason for survival
I can brave the storm
I can walk alone in the dark

'Cause I know, you'll be there with me
To give me strength
To give me hope
To drive away my tears
and sorrows with love

No comments:

Post a Comment