Sunday, August 22, 2010

Break In New Kicks Through Gaming


I bought these last week. Just wore them yesterday. Had to break them in. And the only way I know to break in new shoes are by dancing on the Pump it Up Arcade Machine. They updated the machine at Dave & Busters to the latest version, Pump it Up Fiesta.

I've said this before many times. I used to play Dance Dance Revolution (DDR). But I found Pump It Up much more enjoyable just because the steps aren't awkward for turns. With the Top Right/left, Bottom Right/Left Center buttons in Pump It Up, stepping on the arrows is more natural and flows with your body. This also makes the game easier to dance to and do freestyle/performance routines.

My friend was kind enough to record my routines.


Pump It Up - Funky Tonight ( by CLON) Freestyle Routine



Pump It Up - We Are (by Deux) Freestyle Routine


I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment