Friday, December 31, 2010

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Review

I completed this 2 weeks ago. I started the game a year ago and lost track of it. When I started it back again this summer, I realized I missed out collecting all the hidden intel throughout the game. So I started from the first act, first area and looked for each intel.

I managed to beat the game in 2 sittings from there on out. Initially my setting was at Veteran level. This got too hard in the middle levels. I have other games to play, too. So I downgraded the difficulty to normal mode, mid-game. It's still just as difficult. Slightly manageable, but difficult.

I followed the story from Modern Warfare. I like how they handled this sequel and the sure thing soon-to-be sequel currently dubbed as "Modern Warfare 3." I just wish Activision and Infinity Ward former bosses would resolve their dispute, so they can finish the sequel and release it by next year. Nothing I hate more than game delays due game-politics e-penis boasting.

I would have made a review of the multiplayer aspect of this game. Unfortunately, everybody else is playing Medal of Honor and Black Ops, right now. That's what I get for not jumping into the bandwagon. Still, the story kicks ass.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment