Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Farmville for Dummies


I really hope she's joking. Here's an excerpt from our conversation earlier:

Her:your birthday present: http://www.geekologie.com/2010/12/17/farmville-IS-for-dummies.jpg
Me: nooooooooo
Me: hahaha
Me: I'd like to think I'm fairly adept at Farmville now, thanks to an awesome teacher
Her: lol
Her: true story.
Me: yep
Me: I could write a book about it
Me:
Me: especially in building placement optimization... (I should trademark that)
Her: lol

Just to give you guys an idea what Building Placement Optimization™ is, here's a zoomed out picture of my farm.


I maximized the number of plots to the highest number possible, sacrificing unnecessary decorations, buildings, and whatnots... only to keep the important buildings like the stable, nursery, bee hive complex, etc. I'm sacrificing aesthetics for efficiency in generating the most crops, which give the most coin and experience. That in itself, to me, is beauty. (Damn, Jose!!! Getting all philosophical about Farmville now, are we?)

Here's how compact those buildings are at the top.


I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment