Tuesday, August 16, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 24

Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs

Dear future woman friend,

I've made this playlist for you. I know we haven't met yet. But I think you'll find these quite nice. A bit hopeful at times, but there's always room for hope.
  1. George Michael - One More Try
    My all-time go-to song in the karaoke. Lots of adlib-ing and just an overall fun song.
  2. Chris Brown - With YouDespite what he's done, this song is great. Lots of love in this.

  3. Lionel Richie & Diana Ross - Endless LoveI like lots of duet songs. Hope you can keep up :)

  4. Do As Infinity - Fukai Mori (Deep Forest)It's a Japanese song, but it's such a beautiful song and very meaningful. Basically, it's talking about people getting so caught up in a deep forest of distractions that they forget what's truly important. They forget how blue the sky really is.

  5. REO Speedwagon - In My DreamsYou'll probably notice by now that I like oldies.

Well, that's about it for now. We'll just have to get to know each other more.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment