Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nyan Cat - Phase 2 - Abdomen/Lower Body

So I got to working on the poptart part of my costume. I started last week and I finished it just now.



Here's the result of two king size pillow cases sewn up.


Here's my yard and a half (I think) pink fleece. I cut it in half and they were just the right size to fit as the strawberry outer cream/icing for the poptart.

I used tons of hot glue from my glue gun.


Here's the finished product left to dry.


Here's another look at it. I was thinking of adding sprinkle bits on top of the pink fleece, but it just looks dirty. I think it looks good as it is now. Just like a strawberry pop tart.


Here's me wearing it.


Another view. note that I'll be wearing gray long sleeve and pants under.

I also got my gray cat shoes. Check 'em out.


Next up: Nyan Cat - Phase 3 - Tail

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment