Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nyan Cat Project



I'm sure most of you have heard or seen the Nyan Cat video/phenemenon (doot doooo do do doo). I've thought about this long and hard (TWSS), and I've decided that I'm going to make this my project for Otakon. Besides dressing up as a drunk version of Colonel Roy Mustang...


Even more drunk looking than this guy... >_>

I'm making my version of the Nyan Cat.

That's right. I'll be cosplaying as that "strawberry-flavored-pop-tart-flying-and-trailing-a-rainbow-in-space" Nyan Cat. I already have a rough idea of the materials I need:


  • Bread-looking pillow case

  • Probably foam for support

  • Pink fleece (which I already have from last year's Burupya Plushie Project which didn't took off because I don't have the right size needle/thread/sewing machine combo)

  • Cat Ear Cap (on the way)

  • Cat Paw Gloves (on the way)

  • Cat Paw Shoes (on the way)

  • Grey long sleeves... shouldn't be to hard to find

  • Grey pants/jeans... most likely it will accentuate my ass...et.

  • Cat nose (just got it at Party City)

  • Grey face paint (still need to find that somewhere)

  • Rainbow Cape (on the way)

  • Material to use for sprinkles... still deciding

  • Butt-load of Hot Glue, unless I have a sewing machine then I'll get in touch with my inner seamstress.

  • Cat-like reflexes... double check

  • Fun attitude... like for sure... always.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment