Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wet Happy Hour

Not what you are thinking (tsk tsk). It's Diversity month in my company this June. Happy hour was after work from 6-9pm. Bad weather. It almost looked like it wasn't going to rain. Then it just dropped everything in the afternoon. Tstorming. Still went anyway with my team lead. What a relief after yesterday and today morning's events.

They had a wii console out for us. They also had ping pong and a pool table in our private section. Got so tempted to play. I told my team lead I haven't played billiards in a while. He said that's what pool sharks say. I thought it was funny. I don't wanna lie. I'm actually good at the game... a bit frayed and rusty on the side, though.

I ended up playing the Diversity bingo sheets with Y. It's like a bingo board except there attributes in each cell of the 5x5 sheet. We find a coworker who's name tag lists a different country which have different attributes when it comes to greetings, manners, gestures and whatnots.

Went home early at 8:30. Y guessed I'd get home at 10. I actually got home at exactly 10PM... Lucky guess.

That's about it. Time for my sectional FMA marathons (actual marathons makes you tired).

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment