Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 22

Something you wish you hadn't done in your life

I have many regrets, but I wouldn't be who I am right now if I didn't do them.

Nevertheless, I wish I hadn't gone on to become a Computer Science major. I wish I went on to become a doctor. I still have desires to help people in need. You know how they say that the first one you pick are always right? It may be true for my case. As far as I can remember, I wanted to be a doctor. I'm don't feel queezy with blood and any bodily fluids in surgeries and whatnot. I know that doctors make a lot of money, but that's not really the reason why I wanted to be a doctor.

Choosing Computer Science for a major was a financial choice. Also, that's where everything is heading to right now. I gave up piano and art to focus on Computer Science.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment