Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 14

A hero that has let you down (write a letter)

Dear hero,

It's been a while since I've had a chat with you. Usually, I'd be the first one to talk to you whenever the occassion arrives.

You'll have to excuse the scarcity of these conversations. It's not because I don't care about you. It's just that I'm disappointed in how you've handled yourself as of late. And that's partly my fault. The reason for this is that I look up to you as this person who can overcome any obstacle no matter how trying and difficult it may be.

The set backs you've had and the way you handled it could have been done much better. Even so, I'm still proud of you. I'm proud that you care a lot and take things to heart wherein others have given up and become jaded.

I just want you to know that you're not alone and it's okay to let others in.



Sincerely,

You

No comments:

Post a Comment