Monday, September 19, 2011

"It's Been A While" List Post

  1. Experiencing a sort of rut. No inspiration. I can't focus at all. I have to take things slow and prioritize.
  2. I re-downloaded Dink Smallwood. It's an old game I downloaded 10 years ago. Now it works for later versions of Windows and Macs. It's still as fun as it was when I first played it. All it's quirks and humor. This time, you can download most well-known fan-made mods to the game. Literally, you get hours of gameplay. Best of all, it's all free. If you guys want, you can get them here. I'll write a review. I'm almost done with the main game.
  3. The game Portal is available for free for the PC until September 20, 2011 before midnight the next day. The game came out in 2007. I don't have the best computer hardware to run the game at the time. When it came out as part of The Orange Box bundle for PS3 and 360 the same year, I didn't buy it because I had other games waiting to be played down the pipeline. I downloaded it yesterday. This will be another game I'll be reviewing when I'm done with it.
  4. I went to Target and decided to get some snacks. While I was checking the food in every aisle, I noticed I was visualizing myself eating these snacks and how I would feel if I eat them. Before, I never really made too much effort in thinking about it. I guess I'm more mindful and careful with what I eat right now.
  5. I bought some of the materials for my costume. I haven't done anything like this before. Just so you guys know, my costume will be Robbie the Rabbit from Silent Hill. Here's a picture.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment