Sunday, August 16, 2009

Digital SLR or Camcorder

I've been debating in my head on whether to get a digital SLR or a camcorder. For one, my other camera is old and the battery lasts for less than 2 hours of continued shooting. I've been thinking about getting a digital SLR because for some reason I've been wanting to take professional looking pictures.

On one hand, I also want to get a camcorder so I can start creating my videoblogs or start putting the skits and other random things I've been thinking about into videoform. Who knows. Maybe I'll be the next Tay Zonday (Chocolate Rain) or Happyslip.

Both of these have their purpose and I can easily just buy them both. However, both of these things are also unnecessary. I don't know which one to get. Maybe I can add it on my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment