Saturday, August 22, 2009

Again and Again

Of all the places why does she insist on shopping on places where she knows there's a high chance I'll run into her?

As soon as I was walking along the handbag section towards the men's section, there she was. As I said before, I'm keeping my distance. So I didn't even bother going up to her and saying "hey." I just kept walking like I didn't see her or anything. If that was mean, then I'm sorry. My reasoning is because if I was to go to her and say "hi," then I make myself look like the creep. Call me childish, but she's the one who told me to leave her alone... so I'm leaving her alone.

I'm not making a bitter post. It's actually sad and pathetic. I know I have no chance of getting back with her. I don't deserve her. She deserves better. I just can't help but wonder why I still feel the same way about her. My dreams, despite not talking and seeing her (seeing her was the first time since I went to the July 4th cookout), haven't stopped. I still have vivid dreams of happy times and comfy feelings. There's a reason why I've been going to work late and leaving late. Sure, we have a lot of stuff to do at work. The reason why I'm leaving for work late is because I want to keep dreaming when it gets cut off. When I'm awake and try to get myself up and get ready, my body and mind just can't handle it and wants to dig myself into the pillows and sleep again.

So if you saw me on the sales floor and felt that I was avoiding you, you're right. I was avoiding you. Seeing your face takes a lot out of me to hold back tears...

... damn it... and I'm back to square one again...

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment