Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mom's Highschool Reunion

The entire family went to Virginia for my mom's high school reunion. It was great meeting my mom's classmates. I knew most of them before cause they now work together in the same company. the other classmates came from Florida, Minnesota and Pennsylvania. We spent the entire day at my uncle's house. I must have sang over 30 songs in the karaoke machine. Sometime before 9PM, we had a program were the kids were playing piano and violin. It consisted of classical pieces first and then popular music. I wasn't part of the program, but they needed someone to sing the "You're Still You" by Josh Groban accompanied by piano. I knew the song so they made me sing and flip the sheet music. Just like when I was onstage during the masquerade, I wasn't nervous. I just sang to the best of my ability. It turned out pretty well. I had fun by creating "fun" for myself and others around me. Overall, I liked the entire day and it was great seeing my relatives again and new people.

44. Learn to let go
88. Learn to take a complement

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment