Friday, July 31, 2009

Work Work Work

More work and more work. It keeps me occupied and stops from me thinking and pondering about stupid things from the past. I'm tired of crying and I'm trying to do anything fun as much as I can... the problem: they're only temporary and after the fun is gone, I'm back to my depressing self.

I've been given more tasks at work as our team lead trusts me with a lot of stuff right now. I'm getting a lot of stuff accomplished. I should be happy, but I'm not. How can I enjoy this if I have nobody to celebrate this with?

Blah blah blah you'll say I have my family, but there's only so much that family can do. Not to mention that one of them you can just tell that they want you out of the house. I'm sorry, I don't have enough money to move out yet. I'm not stable enough to get my own place. I'm not even stable enough to make my failed relationship work.

Call me desperate, but I don't have friends who I have deep connections with. That friend walked out on my life and left me. If you guys think I'm pathetic, then I'll take it as a complement. I'd be happy if I just have someone to talk to everyday. It doesn't even have to be the entire day. Even if you smile at me, it will brighten my day. But some of you guys are so picky and exclusive. Big deal. I'm not gonna waste every single minute of my life trying to live by myself. Life is too short. So I'll take every opportunity to make a connection or talk to someone. My gain, your loss.

You guys have no idea how lucky you are to have these deep connections with other people. No matter how shitty your day or your life is going right now, you guys have someone to talk to. You guys have someone else that will pick up any shitty day for you. At the end of the day, you have something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment