Monday, July 13, 2009

The Dream

I had that dream again. After about 5-6 weeks of not having that dream, why did I have to dream it again?

I was so happy when I was dreaming. Being with her and being able to hold her in my arms and hug her. I don't even remember what the dream was about. All I remember is that I was happy being with her. Then I woke up. I felt like not getting up to work. I wish I didn't wake up at all. Overall, the day was particularly crappy. Really busy at work. At least that took my mind off of my dream.

I'm tired of going in circles. One day I'm really happy and feel like I could do anything. The next day I start feeling like crap and feel like wanting to just not do anything and sleep. I don't know what it is. Do I miss being in love with her or do I just miss the feeling of being in love?

4 years is a long time to be together with someone. The bond you form together is really hard to break. I'm either being corny or childish, but it almost parallel the bond between Sasuke and Naruto. I'm telling the truth when I say that it is (was) one of the first bonds I've ever had. Even if we argued and fought about the stupidest things, we laughed and cried for each other's problems. Things change I guess

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment