Monday, July 27, 2009

Saturday

So I went to a cookout in Centennial Park on Saturday from 2 to about 6pm. It was great. It was a different crowd this time around, but still as fun as last time. the kabobs were really nice. Lin and I shared a kabob and Danny said to stop teasing Lin. I just think he's jealous :)

We stayed later than 5pm for a bit. There was a watermelon that was left over by this other group. The dad came back to pick it up, but he ended up dropping it and it partially broke. So he walked towards us and just gave it. So we had our free watermelon before we left.

After that I went home for a bit. I was hesitant to go to Nottinghams to see VsTheEarth, but I cave in and went there by myself. It was a great. The band is always great. After their first break, one of their hype man was doing a mock dance with battle with this other guy. So for no reason at all, I just jumped in and joined the dance battle. I didn't know what I was doing, but I pulled it off. I ended up battling him to 3OH3's "Don't Trust Me." It was something very spontaneous. I ended up dancing the entire night. I even got to do the Cupid Shuffle with everyone else joining in.

During their second set, Adam Morino (band lead singer) asked me for a chair for him to stand on when he was singing "Pour Some Sugar On Me." After their second break, I ended up dancing with this woman on the dance floor. A few songs after that I ended up dancing with this girl to the Jackson 5's "ABC" song.

I left halfway to the band's third and final set. I walked in the tavern and walked out with a purple Hawaiian braid...lol


55. Be confident and assertive (will continue to do this)
85. Make a fool of yourself by random (will continue to do this)

No comments:

Post a Comment