Wednesday, July 15, 2009

#16 and #19

This weekend at Otakon 2009, if I make it in, I will be fulfilling #16 and #19 of my "101 Things To Do Before You Die" list.  I'm actually thinking about incorporating a lot of the stuff in my list and put it in another one that's called "101 things in 1001 days."  I think it gives me more incentive and focus to have a set time and date to complete them.

16) Perform onstage (solo)
19) Entertain people

Anyway, these two things are very special to me because the last time I was onstage entertaining people by myself was when I was 4 years old and up.  Somehow when I reached 3rd grade, I started to get insecure and lost the nerve to perform on stage.  However, in 2006 I did perform onstage with a group of people for UMBC's A.S.I.A. culture show.


Having a group with you makes it fun and entertaining, but I feel that I need to get back what I used to have when I was a kid.  We're talking thousands of people in the audience.  That is more people that has seen me onstage in the past combined.  Am I nervous? You bet.  If I can do this, I can do anything I set my mind to.  Instead of a follower, I'll be a doer.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment