Friday, August 28, 2009

New Song

Did I tell you guys that I'm a Taylor Swift fan? If not, then here's an announcement.

I LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Anyway, currently digging her new song that's on my playlist right now. I went online and looked for the chords and tabs on the guitar. Just like her previous song "Love Story" there's a capo set on this song. Love Story was played with capo on 2nd fret. This song is played with capo on 4th fret. I couldn't stand it not sounding like the song, so I went to Target after work yesterday and bought a capo.

I've been going back and fourth with playing the piano and guitar. I've been singing a lot more just like when I was little. I guess I could say I accomplished another item on my 101 list. I also got drunk (a little bit) during my work's happy hour two weeks ago... so I guess that counts.

04. Improve playing piano and guitar
45. Get Drunk

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment