Friday, March 26, 2010

Sibling Sharing

After the career fair yesterday, I ate dinner with my sister (youngest) at the Korean place with 3 restaurants and an underground grocery store near Hau Nah Reum (aka H-Mart). We were just talking and I just happened to mention my ex.

My sister said this: "Kuya! Forget her. After telling me what you've talked about before and how it happened, it just shows that you guys were not meant to be." (Kuya means big brother in Filipino).

The hardest part... she's right. I still have my ex's pictures and number on my cellphone. I still have the archive of text messages between us. It seems like in my own way I've created a shrine to commemorate her. I think it's time I get rid of these and put them in a box somewhere.

The funniest part: I got schooled by an 18-year-old and I didn't get mad.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment