Sunday, April 11, 2010

Being A Yes Man on Lazy Sunday

Well not really lazy. I woke up at 10:30 and got ready to go to Centennial Park and had BBQ with college friends. I helped a friend over his Intro to Java course with coding and he invited me to the BBQ at the park. Played Frisbee and catch football. Afterwards we went to Tutti Fruiti. It's a new Fro Yo place in Ellicott city. Sudz was wondering if I had plans later that day cause he needed help with his CS341 Java coding project, so I went to his house and helped him. After about 3 hours getting some of his code working, we went to dinner. His treat. We met some pretty down to earth people in that place. Now I'm home.

I'm glad I said yes to all of these. These things I normally don't do at all. This change of scenery is definitely a blessing. This past year or so I've been so angry and depressed. I don't think I've been as angry as much as I did. I still show the persona of being angry (semi-unapproachable), but that's just my guard up. In reality, It's the opposite of angry.

After meeting my college friends today, I've realized that I've been wrong this whole time. I don't know why they kept their distance at me for this past year. Sure it made me mad, but I'm thankful they did. I wouldn't want to hang out with me either at that time. Emotions are infectious. If I'm depressed around them, it's bound to happen that one of them will be depressed just by my shear depressing presence.

I know these guys don't read my blog, but if they do, I'm fine with it, too. But I would just like to say I'm sorry for lashing out on you.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment