Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm a (potential) Gleek

So, I've withheld this topic for the longest time. I've been a fan of Glee since I first heard of it, but I've been unable to sit down an entire episode (yes... how SHAMEFUL). Only recently have I gotten caught up and watched all the episodes (still re-watching them... they're that good). According to a certain someone who shall remain nameless, I can't call myself a Glee fan (or Gleek) unless I know the ins and outs of the series. This person will administer a Glee quiz to determine my "Gleek-hood." The only way to prepare myself is to watch the episodes and commit to memory what's going in the series so far. I've made an oath to avoid wikipedia when answering these Glee-questions.

Anywho, I bought the Glee app from the iTunes store for my iPhone. In this app you can listen to other people singing and comment on their singing. You can also record and broadcast your singing for other people to hear. Best of all, you can share a song and sing along with the many people who bought the app. For $.99, I can't complain.

One song that's been on constant repeat on my head is the duet between April Rhodes (Kristen Chenoweth) and Will Schuester (Matt Morrison) of Heart's song Alone. This song makes me want to have a duet with someone else and I'm serious about it. If someone is willing to oblige me and make this duet come true, that would be wonderful. Of course, if anybody else is looking for someone to have a duet with, I'd be more than happy to oblige you.

Here's the full song of the duet I found online by a fan named pestsprayed. It's a Will and April pairing to the tune of Glee Cast's rendition of Alone by Heart.

Here's the song


There's a fan made music video on youtube (here) but it's not embedable :(


Update: I also auditioned for Glee. I mentioned this a few blogs ago. Since it's all out in the open, I might as well share the link to my audition videos... so be nice :)

checked out Jose @Glee

I'm done

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you would post a link of your audition :) Not bad at all! It's kind of weird hearing you speak in English, even though I've heard you before. You sound so different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's because you don't hear me a lot speaking English lol

    ReplyDelete