Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fullmetal Harry Potter Dream

So I had a dream this morning before heading out to Church for Easter Sunday mass. I they are two or three separate dreams. The first part was less memorable and I just remembered it when I was at Church. I guess it doesn't affect me anymore. The second part was the best.

Anyway, to make it short, the first part I was shaving off someone's body hair off their back. I've had multiple dreams of this person and I mentioned it before. That was weird cause she has very smooth and nice skin. I thought that was weird.

The second dream I was in the bathtub and all of a sudden the Homunculus named Pride attacked me from the ceiling and pinned me down in the bathtub. Helped arrived and I told them to stay away cause I can't control my movements because of Pride. They didn't listen and they ended up dying in my hands even though I didn't do it. After that Pride controlled me to go outside the bathroom and everything went dark. Hohenheim activated a transmutation circle and many people including me were transported somewhere else where it felt like were being sucked into a wormhole. At the end of this wormhole a door slowly formed and it opened.

At the other end was another place with other people drinking and the people with me were saved in there as well. There was a bathroom for men and women and people were lining up to take a shower (weird). Anyway, I went around looking for people and ended up in the basement. There, Hohenheim sacrificed himself to Lord Voldemort and protected everyone by teleporting them upstairs. I don't think he died, though. But because of this, I have to avenge him now.

I was talking to some random person and he asked me what Lord Voldemort is doing. I told him that he wants to get the Philosopher's stone and he needs people's souls to do that and that's why I have to stop him. I told him that the only person that can kill him is the person he gave a scar on the forehead. Then at that moment I raised my wand and pointed it to my forward to show this person my zigzag scar.

But before I could face Lord Voldemort, I had to take a shower first cause I didn't get to earlier. So I lined up and put quarters into a machine that gave me a towel. There was a bathroom for women and men and I went into the men's section. Then I woke up.

So I had a dream about Fullmetal Alchemist and Harry Potter at the same time. I found that amusing and weird because I wasn't even thinking about them as I was going to sleep. Anyway, that's about it.

I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about FMA, but the dream sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete