Monday, October 25, 2010

Restraining Usage

Let me get this straight. It is hard, creatively deriving anything when restrained. The idea can be daunting but it is achievable. It binds us, adapting that which many believe is infeasible. But trying never hurts. With that in mind, the plausibilities are endless. All it takes is a little due diligence. The average individual may give up when faced with this dilemma. An unyielding being faces that which causes an impediment. This sharpens the mind and prepares it when an alternate hindrance establishes itself.

The restraint I placed myself binds me in addressing that which is what I am undertaking in this writing; that which pertains an event happening in exactly a week that deals with writing. This exercise I am undertaking is preparation aimed at said event. Feel free in asking me what this is, afterwards. Since my usual ending phrase falls under the restraint I placed, it is unacceptable. As a result, I will replace it with a different phrase with a similar meaning.

I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment